Are you building a startup and want to share your story? Do you have tips for entrepreneurs, or insights to MENA industries? Submit your article with a photo and we'll get in touch with you.
Photo format: 800 x 491 pixels.
From the basics to intricate advanced levels, wherever you are on your path to mastering entrepreneurship, these courses will sure add to your expertise as a business leader.
Just as the ambitious zeal of entrepreneurs and founders across the region stayed strong during this global economic and health crisis, so too did the passionate strive of aspiring entrepreneurs to learn the tricks for the trade. We’ve curated a list of courses and programmes on the subject offered by coveted regional academic institutions and platforms. Whether you’re looking to know all the in’s and out’s of creating a killer business model, or how to start a business from home in the dawn of the ‘new normal’, these entrepreneurship courses will give you the business clarity you’ve been searching for.
1. Intrapreneur Ecosystems: Corporate Entrepreneur Frameworks from Eskii Middle East Learning and Development
2. Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship from the American University in Cairo
3. Planning and Management of SMEs from Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center (ETDC)
4. Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme from CIEACK
5. M.com Entrepreneurship from Al Mihad Training and Computer Consultancy Centre
6. Achieving Leadership and Administrative Excellence from Alpha Training
7. Entrepreneurship Program: Be Your Own Boss from Zoe Talent Solutions
Sign up for the daily Startup Digest.