From 101s to deep dives, we’ve curated a list to immerse you in the best method for problem-solving and creative thinking an entrepreneur can exercise.
While there’s an irony in saying ‘think outside of the box’ as we’re all cooped up at home right now, the world’s top universities and institutes have taken to the internet to make a variety of their design thinking courses available online and for free. As entrepreneurs and innovators are faced with many hurdles by adapting to the coronavirus crisis, now’s as good a time as ever to take up the creative and systematic art of design thinking.
1. Introduction to Design Thinking from Microsoft
2. Design Thinking for Innovation from University of Virginia
3. Design Thinking for the Greater Good: Innovation in the Social Sector from University of Virginia
4. Design-Led Strategy: Design thinking for business strategy and entrepreneurship from The University of Sydney
5. Innovation & Entrepreneurship - From Design Thinking to Funding from EIT Digital
6. Innovation and Design Thinking from University of Cincinnati
7. Innovation Through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat from The University of Sydney
8. Design Thinking Fundamentals from Rochester Institute of Technology
9. Design Thinking: Ideation, Iteration and Communication from Rochester Institute of Technology
10. Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success from Imperial College London
Sign up for the daily Startup Digest.