Are you building a startup and want to share your story? Do you have tips for entrepreneurs, or insights to MENA industries? Submit your article with a photo and we'll get in touch with you.
Photo format: 800 x 491 pixels.
Whether you’re a business owner, aspiring entrepreneur, or simply inquisitive, the Egyptian startup has something for everyone.
We’re all spoilt for choice at the moment, torn between which riveting free online courses to sign up for to broaden the horizons while we’re cooped up and nicely quarantined. So if you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for a variety of subjects being explored throughout April, Entrepenelle has got you hooked up.
The Egyptian startup, known for building a network that helps bolster women’s voices in the ecosystem and provide them with the necessary resources to be accomplished entrepreneurs, has just launched an online educational workshop program set to launch today, Thursday April 9. Entrepenelle continues to be a platform supporting entrepreneurs, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, by featuring industry experts to host workshops on a bulk of subjects.
From social media management and analytics, finances, fashion, tutorials, photography for business and live talks led by figures from the ecosystem, the slate they have lined up is bound to teach you a trick or two on any of these topics.
Head here to nab your spot in one of the workshops, and to catch their live sessions, head here to join.
Full list below:
1. Business Modeling - Revisited: A check on your business plan
Thursday April 9th | 7:00 - 9:00 pm (limited workshop)
2. Entreprenelle tips for Instagram Stories
Saturday April 11th | 8:00 - 9:00 pm
3. Styling Workshop - How to find your own style from your wardrobe
Sunday April 12th | 1:00 - 4:00 pm
4. An hour with an Entreprenelle: An artistic night on the Hub
Tuesday April 14th | 8:00 - 9:00 pm
5. Cost Mitigation Options - Smartly Avoiding financial stress during COVID crisis
Thursday April 16th | 7:00 - 9:00 pm (limited workshop)
6. Importance of E-commerce: E- Meet & Ask with Manal Negm Alden (Head of Digital at Elaraby Group)
Saturday April 18th | 8:00 - 9:30 pm
7. Excel skills for business owners: learn to track your offline & online orders
Sunday April 19th | 7:00 - 9:00 p
8. Meet & Ask - Yasmin Yousry, Fashion & Styling coach
Tuesday April 21st | 8:00 - 9:00 p
9. Analyzing your social media for better results (Facebook and Instagram)
Thursday April 23rd | 7:00 - 9:00 pm (limited workshop
10. Social media content planning writing, and management
Saturday April 25th | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm (limited workshop)
11. Where is my business now and where will it be? - Product market growth matrix
Saturday April 25th | 8:00 - 10:00 pm
12. Photography 101 at home for business owners
Practical course (1 week)
Sunday April 26th | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (limited workshop)
13. E-Meet & Ask - Bardees Gamal Eldin, Fashion Designer and expert
Tuesday April 28th | 8:00 - 9:00 pm
14. Entreprenelle Monthly Gathering Featuring “The Networker” (Networking Skills)
Thursday April 30th | 8:00 - 10:00 pm
Sign up for the daily Startup Digest.